Friday, March 5, 2010

ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED FROM THE RAMONES


ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED FROM THE RAMONES

All I really need to know about how to live and what to do and how to be I learned From my Rock n Roll Highschool teachers, the Ramones. I learned about this treatment from a good friend of mine. Wisdom was not at the top of the graduate school mountain, but there in Forrest Hills, Queens. These are the things I learned:


1. If given the choice: Carbona not glue.

2. Do not let your baby anywhere near the basement, chainsaw wielding maniacs or the KKK.

3. If the cretins stop hopping, leave them be, nothing can stop them.

4. Chicken Vindaloo is pretty damn good.

5. Certain things can be acquired at 53rd and 3rd.

6. Some door should never be opened.

7. There are some people you just don’t want to walk around with,

8. How to chew out a rhythm on my bubblegum.

9. I remember Hullabaloo.

10. You can’t go surfing when it’s 20 below.

11. The coaster in Coney Island is a pretty good date.

12. . New York City really has it all.

13. How to form in a straight line.

14. Next time I’ll listen to my heart. Next Time, I’ll be smart!

15. One can make a decent living by picking the banana.

What have you punks learnt?

No comments:

Post a Comment